Note: All accessories can be added when customizing your RoamSat in the custom builder, or à la carte via the accessories page.
Completely modified Starlink ROAM dish, assembled, wired, tested and ready for use!
- CNC Machined High Density Polyethylene Water Resistant Enclosure (23.75 x 13.5″ x 3″ box)
- Custom 12v / 30AH Lithium Phosphate Battery w/ Built in BMS (8-10 hrs of use on a single charge)
- Commercial Grade Access Point (features unsurpassed wifi signal and range, industry leading reliability, supports 100 simultaneous device connections ** Commonly found in casinos, ballparks and public venues)
- Watertight / Fan Free Digital Smart Charger for 110v pass through charging and 15a supercharging (2 hr charge time)
- Choice of Sea Sucker vacuum mounts with 480lbs of pull force or rubber coated magnets with 240lbs pull force!
- 12VDC Accessory Power Cable (bypasses Lifepo4 battery for unlimited run times on standard 12v DC battery power)
- Battery Monitor
- On / Off Switch (Once initially connected to your device wifi, this is all that is required to access the internet)
- Completely modified Starlink Roam dish (customer supplied or sold separately), assembled, wired, tested and ready for use!
For existing Starlink users, you may ship your Starlink Roam dish to us for modification. Please put your name and order number on the outside of the box for easy identification. Your dish MUST be active with a "mobile" plan so that we can fully test the unit prior to shipping . A residential or business plan will not allow us to test your unit so it is imperative you select a mobile regional or global plan.
1063 La Mirada Ct.
Vista, CA 92081
If you are a new Starlink user, we now offer unregistered Starlink Roam dishes for MSRP. We have added this convenience in order to speed up turn around time, prevent unnecessary shipping costs / lead times, and allow for activating the dish when received.
When you receive your unit you will need to visit:
Activate your dish by entering the kit number supplied with your RoamSat unit and selecting a monthly plan. At present time we recommend the $150/mo regional mobile plan for most applications. This will provide unlimited data anywhere on land and in motion. For those seeking to use the RoamSat unit in the ocean AND on land, rather than enrolling in the $250/mo mobile priority data plan, we recommend toggling the “priority data” only when being used in the ocean. This way you keep the unlimited data while on land and only get charged $2/gb for the data used when used in the ocean.
Also keep in mind your service can be paused at anytime when not being used. For a more comprehensive map of what’s considered “on land” vs “ocean/maritime” please view the blue hexagon coverage map on the Starlink website